PRODUCT LINE MANAGER – SEATTLE, WA
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for an opportunity to use your technical and business skills to drive a P&L? Our client wants to use your talent to deliver the next generation of DC/DC Power converters to the defense, space and aerospace industry!
Our client supplies critical systems and components to the aerospace and defense markets. Their parts and components are in some of the world’s toughest environments: from engines to landing gear, to satellites, medical implants, missiles and unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
The Product Line Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of the business plan of their line of power supply space products. This includes strategic planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, new product definition, product life cycle management, determining and maintaining the overall product road map. The position requires working closely with Marketing, Engineering, Sales, and Operations to ensure revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Develop and execute product strategy and roadmap
• Develop financial models and oversee profit and loss
• Develop expert knowledge of DC/DC converters and EMI filters product development and manufacturing
• Assist and shape all phases of the product lifecycle: product development, continuous improvement, and obsolescence
• Manage, prioritize and make tradeoffs against customer expectations
• Monitor and drive key customer opportunities
• Identify competitive threats and opportunities
• Support trade shows and visit customers
• Bachelor’s Degree required. BSEE a plus.
• 5+ years of product design or manufacturing engineering experience
• 4+ years of experience successfully launching technical products
• Proven ability to make smart trade-offs on competitive threats/opportunities
• Demonstrated outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Expert proficiencies with statistics – ability to spot and react to trends
• Demonstrated experience driving financial performance and reporting
• Willingness to travel up to 25%
Special Work Conditions:
• Applicants selected could be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Eligibility requirements include U.S. nationals, permanent residents (Green Card), or Asylees.