This position will support their operations and scheduling of all company finishing.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of paint applications: including pretreatment, powder, and liquids
- Competent computer skills. (Word, Outlook, Excel, ERP systems)
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Experience in liquid paint/powder coating functions, with conveyor and within a production/manufacturing environment.
- Above average communication skills with Management and peers.
- Above average supervisory / leadership abilities.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (Listed in order of significance to the job):
Able to supervise the set-up and operation of all company finishing functions
- Able to prioritize daily workload with Supervisor and Team Leads
- Using open MO report in Excel , creates printed schedule, finds MOs without routings, or shortages, updates MO comments and descriptions as needed.
- Able to calculate & manage time standards and routings for capacity planning and efficiency reporting, and able to add routings to system
- Able to print MOs and notify Planning of shortages
- Able to fill out ECR form to correct BOMs
- Able to coordinate with and answer question from sales service
- Able to asses custom color samples, determine materials & quantity to needed for orders, approve color matches and add color data to tracking spread sheet and keep hard samples organized.
- Able to fulfill all the duties of the Pretreatment Technician and manage all aspects of parts washer and pretreatment chemicals
- Able to fill out and coordinate Maintenance requests
- Able to track & manage oven and parts temperature profiles with Data-Pac
Supervises and schedules application of paint/powder coating to prescribed specifications.
Able to conduct documented training on operation of equipment, painting techniques, processes and procedures including VAI procedures.
- Monitors supply inventories, notifies manger or purchasing of shortages, checks in supplies upon arrival and puts them away.
- Able to provide research on vendors to Manager and Purchasing for possible quality, cost, availability, and improvements.
- Able to Manage waste streams for paint and chemicals. (40hr HAZWOPER)
- Able to check and sign time sheets, and confirm completeness of time off request forms and add info to Outlook Calendar
- Able to create work orders for Rincon painting POs and coordinate with accounts payable for same
- Able to manage paint usage Logs for APCD info tracking
- Able to fill in for Manager at daily Backlog report meeting
- Able to help with Performance evaluations
- Performs other tasks required by company or as directed by Paint Line Manager or VP of Manufacturing, and/or including special projects.
- On Time Delivery and Quality metrics.
- Communicates effectively with peers, subordinates and superiors.
- Root causes are identified, and corrective action is taken to resolve issues.
- Performance and wage reviews are completed in a timely frame assigned by the V.P. of Human Relations.
- Inventory maintained per procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Working within a production/manufacturing environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Paint Applications (including pretreatment): 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
This is a full-time/direct hire role with full benefits and vacation. Limited relocation assistance may be considered for qualified applicants.