REMOTE OFFICE, CA RESIDENT
Under the general direction of the CEO, the Manager, Insurance and Member Services is a skilled individual who excel in member services and member retention and provide insurance expertise to the membership ranks of a Charter School Insurer – we serve nearly 1,000 schools sites in California.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support the CEO by providing strong member services and member retention through in-person member visits, calls, and emails, including but not limited to:
- Identifying member needs/organizational structures
- Explaining the insurance program to members
- Orienting members to the specific services our company provides
- Day-to-day upkeep of the member’s account (exposure updates, etc.)
- Ensuring timely collection of renewal data, forms, and proposals
- Answer member questions regarding coverages and ensuring there is no gap in coverage
- Setting up meetings and calls with members to build a strong relationship with members
- Assist with the JPA’s (Joint Powers Authority) iMIS database system and communications
- Manage member demographic information.
- Maintain accurate records of all JPA members.
- Ensure all proposals and policies are timely delivered to members.
- Assist with the annual withdrawal notices and ensure timely notice to all members.
Support CEO with administrative tasks including:
- Marketing regional workshops, meetings, and trainings with members
Attend JPA team meetings and trainings as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Insurance, Risk Management, or other related subject or commensurate work experience in insurance field
- 5+ years of insurance experience in self-insurance or risk-pooling, school insurance and/or Joint
Powers Authority experience preferred
- Active Property and Casualty Insurance license
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and retaining clients
- Demonstrated experience in client retention
- Ability to identify exposure trends and relate it to insurance products
- Proficiency of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and evaluate data
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Valid California Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Comfortable executing based on direction from others
- Deeply motivated by supporting others with strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to provide documentation of right to work in the United States.
- Must be a California resident.
- Employee’s primary location of work would be from their primary residence.
This is a full-time/direct-hire role. Because this is a work-from-home role, client will consider any qualified candidate as long as they are California residents.