The Facilities & Maintenance Manager is responsible for the maintenance and operation of plant facilities, machinery and equipment, support of environmental regulatory compliance, and management of maintenance department.
• Develop and sustain building and equipment maintenance practices and systems.
• Schedule and document routine and preventative maintenance activities.
• Plan and execute non-routine maintenance/repair activities.
• Supervise maintenance department personnel.
• Formulate policies and procedures to insure adherence to environmental regulatory requirements.
• Formulate policies and procedures to insure compliance with health and safety practices and regulations.
• Develop facilities budget and monitor monthly performance.
• Key contributor and active participant on safety committee.
• Provide management reports as required on maintenance, facilities, and environmental compliance.
• Assist in the preparation of annual capital budget.
• Assist in the preparation of Capital Expenditure Requests (CER).
• Provide industrial engineering support.
• Fully support Lean Manufacturing initiatives throughout the facility including Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) activities.
• Develop, track, and publish maintenance department performance metrics.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project. Experience with maintenance management software.
• Knowledge of environmental and health and safety regulations.
• Knowledge of building codes and regulations.
• Experience with elastomers, plastics, and metal forming preferred.
• Effective communication and organizational skills.
• Experience in supervision and training of hourly personnel.
• BS degree in Industrial Engineering or professional experience/equivalent.
• 5-10 years’ experience in maintenance and repair of industrial equipment and building systems.
• 5-10 years’ experience in administration of regulatory compliance programs.
• Bilingual Spanish preferred