Document Control – Chatsworth, CA
The Engineer Change Analyst is responsible for providing a contact point for product changes and release issues within a high-tech, electronics-engineering design group.
1. Provide the contact point for engineering and manufacturing on engineering change issues.
2. Evaluate engineering change issues to either resolve the issue or forward it to the appropriate engineer.
3. Monitor the status of engineering change issues and follow-up on each issue as required.
4. Write Change Orders as required to resolve engineering issues.
5. Responsible to adhere to all established guidelines and standards for Total Quality Management.
6. Responsible to adhere to all established guidelines and standards for ISO 9001 compliance.
7. Other duties as required.
1 Experience in product data management is required, and the use of Agile PDM is preferred.
2. Experience with using Adobe Illustrator is preferred.
3. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are essential
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision is essential.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
6. Ability to handle multi-task assignments is essential.
7. Computer literacy is essential.